Nicole’s secret to prospering in the rental property business is to hire a great team to do the heavy lifting for you.
If your property is already occupied – we’ll take the time to introduce ourselves to the occupant in person, do an initial property inspection and let you know of any concerns.
Got a problem tenant? Let us help mediate a solution or begin the eviction process. It’s all part of the service Ryis Property Management provide.
Interested in finding another investment property, scaling up your business or selling a property you own? We are here for you! Let us know your plans and we can help make them happen.
What we covered on this Podcast:
– Should you get a property manager or do this on your own
– What to look for when searching for a property manager
– Screening tenants and avoid tenants from hell
– What you should do every year with your investment properties
– Simple tips to avoid professional tenants
– How much should a property manager cost
– The eviction process and how it works
– Should you do credit checks on your new tenant
– The importance of treating investing like a business
– How to take the emotions out of investing
– How long should it take to fill your property